This is how I define a Well-Lived Life. Your definition
will must be different.
- You are fulfilled with no more than your fair share of disappointments.
- You are happy with many more sunlit hills than dark valleys.
- Your days are filled with good intentions which you work on with integrity.
- Your wisdom steadily accumulates.
- You optimise your inherent talents.
- You find increased equanimity.
- Your mindful awareness grows.
- You have as much health and well-being as your genes and environment permits.
- You have loving relationships and deep friendships.
- You have financial, physical and emotional security.
- You creatively add to what the world knows.
Given a set of genes and the limitations of your mind, what can you do to increase the likelihood of living a Well-Lived Life?