What are Cornerstones Notes?
Andy suggests evergreen notes are written to:
- accumulate, over time
- across projects.
- a Zettle should be Atomic
- a Zettle should be Concept Oriented
- the combination of an Atomic Zettle and the fact that it is Concept Oriented means it becomes more than an Item of Knowledge – it begins to communicate Actionable Information and transforms into an Item of Information
- a Zettle should be Densely Linked
- a Zettle should be organised using Associative Ontologies rather than hierarchical taxonomies. This means will should grow organically, rather than to some pre-prescribed system
- as Knowledge Accretes, in due course you can synthesise what you know into a Cornerstone Note
For a detailed description see of my implementation see Information Flow.